Go to chrome://net-internals and select “HSTS” from the drop down. Enter the domain name under “Delete domain” and press the Delete button.
Now clear your browser cache:
Settings > Show advanced settings… > Privacy > Clear browsing data…
When you launch VMware Fusion, it fails with this error:
This issue occurs if:
- The virtual machine files are deleted manually from the Finder utility in Mac OS X and not from the VMware Fusion UI.
- Migration assistant was used to transfer files from old Mac to a New Mac under different username.
- Folder containing the Virtual Machine files is either renamed or removed.
VMware Fusion displays a File Not Found error message, as it is unable to find the virtual machine registered in the Virtual Machine Library.
To resolve the issue, remove the missing virtual machine entry from the Virtual Machine Library.
To remove the missing virtual machine entry from the Virtual Machine Library:
- Click OK to dismiss the
File Not Found error.
- Click the Window menu.
- Select Virtual Machine Library.
- Right-click the the missing virtual machine entry and click Delete
Edit the ‘
site-packages/usercustomize.py‘ and add this code:
sys.dont_write_bytecode = True
to make this apply to all your scripts.
For me this directory was
but I had to create ‘
usercustomize.py‘ because it didn’t exist.